Change download locations – Google Chrome
You can choose a location on your computer where downloads should be saved by default or pick a specific destination for each download.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under the “Downloads” section, adjust your download settings:
- Check the box next to “Ask where to save each file before downloading.”
Change download locations – Internet Explorer
Change the default download folder on your PC
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select View downloads.
- In the View Downloads dialog box, select Options in the lower-left.
- Check the box Ask Me What To Do On Each Download